2009/06/02

Luminescence

Kingdom Hearts Wiki usernames shall be used.

TroisNyxÉtienne : Whatcha up to ?
Anti-ant : nuffin much just chillin
TroisNyxÉtienne : Mm.
Anti-ant : i found tt im not supposed to be alive
TroisNyxÉtienne : ?
Anti-ant : yea. isnt tt something ?
TroisNyxÉtienne : Not supposed to be alive ??
Anti-ant : i found out tt i almost drowned more than once, and then i got ran over by a motorcycle, got hit in the head with a bowling ball
TroisNyxÉtienne : That'd mean you're SUPPOSED to be alive - every attempt at taking your life was unsuccessful
Anti-ant : and got my head slammed through glass. yea but tts cuz i got lucky. but i almost drowned 3 times
TroisNyxÉtienne : You can't get lucky more than once, can you ?
Anti-ant : yes
TroisNyxÉtienne : So
Anti-ant : i drowned 3 times
TroisNyxÉtienne : And you came out alive.
Anti-ant : i got shot in the neck by a be be gun. ETA : yea i guess
TroisNyxÉtienne : And you came out alive. So that could only mean that you're SUPPOSED to be alive. Nothing else can take you away. No one else. Only the one person up there.
Anti-ant : tts not how it’s been looking so far. i got my ribs stomped in too, so i ve heart problems now
TroisNyxÉtienne : Yep, but think again :
Anti-ant : yea but tts wt would’ve killed me and its like it made me weaker
TroisNyxÉtienne : think about the number of people who could look up to you for all those things
Anti-ant : nobody
TroisNyxÉtienne : You're alive because of THAT. I frequently say…
Anti-ant : cause no one ever really talks to me
TroisNyxÉtienne : …that no one would ever listen to me because thus far, no one ever has.
Anti-ant : exactly. tts how it is with me
TroisNyxÉtienne : But you never know what's bound to happen in the span of a day, let alone a week
Anti-ant : yea i guess
TroisNyxÉtienne : I never knew I was going to have to chide you like this ! So if you feel the walls are closing on you and you look at life and see how it sucks...
Anti-ant : but it’s been about the whole school year and barely anyone's said anything to me
TroisNyxÉtienne : Well, I practically got rejected in college after 1 1/2 years
Anti-ant : i dont really have a choice but to look at a dreary wall
TroisNyxÉtienne : Same here, but I'm going on
Anti-ant : why ? i try to go on but they keep bringin me down
TroisNyxÉtienne : You know what I tell myself everyday ? Even if I don't feel like it ?
Anti-ant : wt?
TroisNyxÉtienne : I've got a life to live. I have a reason to be here.
Anti-ant : yea
TroisNyxÉtienne : And even if people don't listen to me now, the time will come when they will. Only a few people in the world walk the talk about who they are and what they want to be
Anti-ant : i hope the same goes for me
TroisNyxÉtienne : It will.
Anti-ant : i guess so
TroisNyxÉtienne : It's a question of how strong we both are
Anti-ant : yea. i hope it will.
TroisNyxÉtienne : Okay, give yourself a challenge (the same will apply to me too): for the next three months, I know it's gonna be difficult to find yourself. But whenever you have the chance to reach out to someone, do it.
Anti-ant : ok
TroisNyxÉtienne : I'm going to do the same, when I go for my National Service.
Anti-ant : I’ll keep tt in mind
TroisNyxÉtienne : Then, at the end of 3 months, tell me how it all went. I'll tell you my side of the story and believe me…
Anti-ant : but then the people in my school most of them are my enemies, to say the least
TroisNyxÉtienne : …there might not be much difference between both our stories. Well, it's just as bad over here. Not to mention that I'm dealing with 94% of Malaysians who can't change their minds about things
Anti-ant : but i try to be nice to them no matter wt but they make it tougher and tougher for me
TroisNyxÉtienne : Ya gotta try
Anti-ant : yea but we try to help them cause we’re nice, but some things just can’t be helped
TroisNyxÉtienne : I could easily whimper if the same thing happens to me, can I not ? The same thing has happened to me : I've been used by lots of people. But there are still some hearts we can move. If not all people can be moved, try some
Anti-ant : yea i guess so
TroisNyxÉtienne : And believe me, those few people you help are the people who might just as well remember you for the rest of their lives. I'm trying to give myself hope too. These past few days - weeks, in fact, have been very dreary.
Anti-ant : yea. same for me
TroisNyxÉtienne : And this, is the product of depression : (post was removed)
We won't wanna go living like this all the time, would we ? You're misunderstood. So am I. And I'm not saying it's easy to go on, because I know it isn't. The very challenge right in front of us is learning how to live

He read the post and…

Anti-ant : yea… hey, tnx for helping me out. i feel better now
TroisNyxÉtienne : Don't mention it. That's the least I can do.
Anti-ant : ur the best
TroisNyxÉtienne : ::hug:: you rock too. See, I never thought of it this way, but He gives me strange occasions where I can move people, like now. The same might happen with you too ?



At a time when all seemed to have been lost, at a time when I was giving up hope, there came an occasion where I had to cheer somebody up. Somewhere, someone needs some reassurance, and in this case, it was a friend of mine.

Our lives have depressions. Some could be extreme. But how do we live after that ?

I praise and thank the Lord for giving me this wonderful opportunity to give this friend (and myself) some hope to carry on when things seem so bleak ahead of us.

No comments: